суббота, 9 июля 2011 г.

Welcome!

Hello, this is my new blog for Castlevania stuff. The Castlevania series is my favourite series and I played almost all the games so far. I remember back in the day when my older sister had an SNES and we were playing Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse and Super Castlevania IV. OMG was Castlevania III hard. Super Castlevania IV was hard too, but not as hard as Castlevania III. My sister managed to finish Castlevania III with Trevor and Alucard and I managed to finish Castlevania III with Trevor and Grant <--- favourite character. Now those good days are over, but I still play old games on roms. I am the proud owner of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. I'm trying to find a used copy of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin at stores, but to no avail. Oh well, until then I have to wait!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий